Club de Lecture
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
XIAOMI Mi band 5 – Montre Connectée
29.99 € 59.99 €
Voir le deal

Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO"

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

LC AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO"

Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO" Vote_lcap20%Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO" Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO" Vote_lcap40%Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO" Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO" Vote_lcap20%Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO" Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total des votes : 5

Sondage clos

Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO" Empty Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO"

Message par Invité le Ven 20 Mar 2015 - 20:55

Chaque membre souhaitant participer à la Lecture Commune "JE LIS EN VO" de AVRIL
propose le(s) titre(s) de son choix.

Genres de cette LC :
Peu importe le genre, tant qu'il s'agit d'un roman en Version Originale

Comme d'habitude : mettre la couverture et un petit résumé...

PLANNING :
Propositions de ce jour au 28/03.
Votes par sondage du 28 au 31/03 au soir.
Lecture commune ouverte du 1er Avril au 31 Mai 2015
(nous avons rallongé le délai de lecture à 2 mois)

Allez, c'est à vous !  livre

Dernière édition par Tia le Mar 31 Mar 2015 - 19:13, édité 3 fois

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO" Empty Re: Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO"

Message par viviM le Sam 21 Mar 2015 - 16:22

Coucou Smile

Voici mes deux propositions :
The Law of Moses de Amy Harmon
Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO" <a href=Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO" Sans-t10" />

Résumé :
If I tell you right up front, right in the beginning that I lost him, it will be easier for you to bear. You will know it’s coming, and it will hurt. But you’ll be able to prepare.
Someone found him in a laundry basket at the Quick Wash, wrapped in a towel, a few hours old and close to death. They called him Baby Moses when they shared his story on the ten o’clock news – the little baby left in a basket at a dingy Laundromat, born to a crack addict and expected to have all sorts of problems. I imagined the crack baby, Moses, having a giant crack that ran down his body, like he’d been broken at birth. I knew that wasn’t what the term meant, but the image stuck in my mind. Maybe the fact that he was broken drew me to him from the start. It all happened before I was born, and by the time I met Moses and my mom told me all about him, the story was old news and nobody wanted anything to do with him. People love babies, even sick babies. Even crack babies. But babies grow up to be kids, and kids grow up to be teenagers. Nobody wants a messed up teenager. And Moses was messed up. Moses was a law unto himself. But he was also strange and exotic and beautiful. To be with him would change my life in ways I could never have imagined. Maybe I should have stayed away. Maybe I should have listened. My mother warned me. Even Moses warned me. But I didn’t stay away.
And so begins a story of pain and promise, of heartache and healing, of life and death. A story of before and after, of new beginnings and never-endings. But most of all . . . a love story.

et  Ugly Love de Colleen Hoover
Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO" <a href=Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO" 51suqs10" />

Résumé :
New York Times" bestselling author Colleen Hoover returns with a new heart-wrenching love story. When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she doesn't think it's love at first sight. They wouldn't even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn't want love, she doesn't have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her. Never ask about the past. Don't expect a future. They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can't handle it at all. Hearts get infiltrated. Promises get broken. Rules get shattered. Love gets ugly.

Voilà, bon weekeend et bonne lecture Wink
viviM
viviM
Plume de lin
Plume de lin

Féminin Age : 28

http://bookvivivore.canalblog.com/

Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO" Empty Re: Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO"

Message par PrettyDarkInk le Sam 21 Mar 2015 - 18:08

Je propose

Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO" 41yJV9FEo2L__SL500_AA300_

College freshman Claire Danvers has had enough of her nightmarish dorm situation, where the popular girls never let her forget just where she ranks in the school's social scene: somewhere less than zero.
When Claire heads off-campus, the imposing old house where she finds a room may not be much better. Her new roommates don't show many signs of life. But they'll have Claire's back when the town's deepest secrets come crawling out, hungry for fresh blood.

ET

Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO" 51QnleMwlfL

Samantha is a stranger in her own life. Until the night she disappeared with her best friend, Cassie, everyone said Sam had it all-popularity, wealth, and a dream boyfriend.

Sam has resurfaced, but she has no recollection of who she was or what happened to her that night. As she tries to piece together her life from before, she realizes it's one she no longer wants any part of. The old Sam took "mean girl" to a whole new level, and it's clear she and Cassie were more like best enemies. Sam is pretty sure that losing her memories is like winning the lottery. She's getting a second chance at being a better daughter, sister, and friend, and she's falling hard for Carson Ortiz, a boy who has always looked out for her-even if the old Sam treated him like trash.

But Cassie is still missing, and the facts about what happened to her that night aren't just buried deep inside of Sam's memory-someone else knows, someone who wants to make sure Sam stays quiet. All Sam wants is the truth, and if she can unlock her clouded memories of that fateful night, she can finally move on. But what if not remembering is the only thing keeping Sam alive?

Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO" 525371prettydark4
PrettyDarkInk
PrettyDarkInk
Plume de cashmere
Plume de cashmere

Féminin Age : 26
Localisation Poudlard
Emploi/Loisirs Emploi/Loisirs : Etudiante

http://lamagiedespages.blogspot.fr/

Message par Invité le Dim 29 Mar 2015 - 0:04

~ Sondage à Choix Multiples OUVERT ~
Ne votez que si vous comptez participer
Merci Smile

PS : sondage ouvert pendant 3 jours

Invité
Invité

Message par PrettyDarkInk le Dim 29 Mar 2015 - 14:15

A voté

PrettyDarkInk
PrettyDarkInk
Plume de cashmere
Plume de cashmere

Localisation Poudlard

Message par viviM le Dim 29 Mar 2015 - 21:41

A voté. Smile
viviM
viviM
Plume de lin
Plume de lin

Féminin Age : 28

http://bookvivivore.canalblog.com/

Message par Invité le Mar 31 Mar 2015 - 19:13

Les quatre sont ex-aequo : un petit vote quelqu'un pour départager ?

Invité
Invité

Message par Niobee le Mar 31 Mar 2015 - 19:54

A voté !
Niobee
Niobee
Plume de cashmere
Plume de cashmere

Féminin Age : 32
Emploi/Loisirs Emploi/Loisirs : Assistante d'éducation / Cinéma / Séries / Lecture

Message par Invité le Mar 31 Mar 2015 - 22:43

Merci Wink

Les votes sont clos. Vous pourrez discuter de ces LCs sur la fiche de lecture de chacun de ces livres Smile

Je vous note ici les questions type auxquels vous pouvez répondre en fin de LC Wink (c'est pas une obligation non plus Smile)

01° Qu'est ce qui vous a conduit à acheter ce livre ?
02° Quelle édition avez-vous lu et qu'avez vous pensé de la couverture ?
03° Quel a été votre première impression dès les premières pages ?
04° Cette impression s'est elle confirmé par la suite ou bien a t'elle changé ?
05° Est-ce-que le langage utilisé ainsi que le style d'écriture vous ont plu ? Oui ? Non ? et pourquoi ?
06° Connaissiez vous déjà cet auteur ?
07° Qu'avez vous pensé des personnages ?
08° Quel est votre personnage préféré dans ce livre ? pourquoi ?
09° Celui que vous avez détesté ? pourquoi ?
10° Imaginiez-vous une fin différente ? Si oui, laquelle ?
11° Relirez-vous un titre de cet auteur ?
12° Votre avis est il positif ou négatif ? pourquoi (en quelques mots seulement)

A adapter selon les livres :

13° Comptez vous lire la suite ?
14° Comptez vous regarder l'adaptation ciné de ce livre ?

Autre suggestion: vous pouvez convenir d'une date et d'une heure avec les autres participants pour discuter sur la tchat box de cette Lecture commune Smile ou bien désigner un "maître de cérémonie" qui posera les questions à tous les participants à la fin de cette LC (en répondant tous ensemble, cela peut créer des discussions, des débats...) Wink

Je souhaite à tous les participants une Bonne Lecture Commune !! :ciao:

Lecture Commune "Je Lis en VO" - Avril 2015 : UGLY LOVE

Lecture Commune AVRIL 2015 "Je Lis en VO" 916668lcvoavril20152

Participants :

Niobee

Dernière édition par Tia le Jeu 9 Avr 2015 - 23:33, édité 1 fois

Invité
Invité

Message par Niobee le Mer 1 Avr 2015 - 11:51

J'en suis
Niobee
Niobee
Plume de cashmere
Plume de cashmere

Féminin Age : 32
Emploi/Loisirs Emploi/Loisirs : Assistante d'éducation / Cinéma / Séries / Lecture

Message par PrettyDarkInk le Mer 1 Avr 2015 - 18:34

Je passe, ça ne m'emballe pas :/

PrettyDarkInk
PrettyDarkInk
Plume de cashmere
Plume de cashmere

Localisation Poudlard

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut